Friday, June 06, 2008

Little Hands, Big Spirits-June 5th, 2008

Wednesday I went to the evening practice. I went early to watch the kids' lessons. I don't often get a chance to watch this, so I was quite happy. They don't have the same discipline as some of the adults, but they looked so eager to try the various wazas. Their growing bodies are so flexible, they often move naturally in the correct positions. I have included a few pics for you guys to see.



Here we see the little girl doing an ura technique. Next pic, she is delivering the final step and the boy has been brought down to the mat.



Children are naturally active and have lots of energy for playing and such. Typically, they have more energy than most of us, eh?

This last photo shows them lined up ready to receive training.



The scene looks rather Master Yoda-ish, I suppose. It stills amazes me that they can sit still for so long. Perhaps I need to take a lesson or two from them.

No comments: