Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18th, 2007- Parts Make Up the Whole



Thought I'd throw a couple of new pics up for you to look at. After my test, I was pretty beat so I rested for a few minutes. Caught some great moments. These guys were throwing down pretty good eh?



My throws are still quite clumsy, but watching their examples has inspired me to improve my own techniques. I have a bad habit of focusing on each little piece of a waza. Details are important, but I am trying see the entire technique as one fluid motion. A musician must play every note, but it's only music worth listening to when all the notes come together.

1 comment:

jrfiction said...

Nice one Steve, I saw you snapping away in the corner there, well done. Looking forward to next week and lots more photo opportunities. Only 8 sleeps to go now, I can't wait.